Thank you for your interest in AcuityMaster.
Our windows-based digital acuity (snellen optotypes) software is available for immediate purchase.
Our software was developed in a multispecialty ophthalmology and optometrist setting. AcuityMaster permits you efficiently assess visual acuity and refract your patients in a precise, robust, yet affordable solution. If you’re still checking visual acuity with a snellen only projector rather than a computer eye chart with a myriad of optotypes and settings that only a computerized visual acuity system can provide, such as ETDRS, contrast sensitivity, worth-dot four test.
Please download evaluation software and confirm it works to your satisfaction.
Purchase now by emailing us and we will reply with an invoice, payable on-line via secure check out or via check
- Our digital visual acuity software requires a license for EACH physical location/address. This initial license permits AcuityMaster to run on a single workstation; the price for the initial workstation is $1100.00.
- Licensing is per location/physical address
- Each additional workstation (licensed and operating at the same address/location) is $350.00
What do you get?
- Free upgrades for 12 months from date of purchase; our software has LIVE UPDATE feature built in to automatically confirm that you have the most current version!
- Please download and install the fully functional evaluation software to test for your individual needs.
- Keyboards, remote controls and pedal options are all separate.
Complete the form below and Nikki from our sales department will contact you to assist with the placement of your order